Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The New TV Season Begins

Talk about going from 0 to 60 in a few days flat... The new TV season just officially started, and already I am struggling to figure out what to watch, when, and how to have a life that doesn't require pictures and sound from an electronic source.

Prison Break had its second ep last night. It's not that I'm a neat freak--okay, well, maybe a little--but the grime and filth of this new prison is making me not want to watch. Plus, it's up against Chuck, which is Alias-reminiscent with real-life-ish people thrown in for good measure. It may be my favorite hybrid of the season.

Tonight, the Dr is in. Oh, how I have missed House. There is some Tuesday-night viewing overlap--tonight's 90-minute Boston Legal season premiere starts at 9:30, but I have a plan: watch House live, record BL for later in the week. Yes, Boston is a guilty pleasure, but I am not quite ready to give it up; I look forward to seeing how The Practice v3.0 is going to reinvent itself...again.

Wednesdays means Private Practice/Gossip Girl/Back to You, and Dirty Sexy Money. And Pushing Daisies hasn't even started yet. Thursday - ABC extravaganza - Betty, Grey's, and Big Shots. And there's Fridays, complete with actual good programing--yay Friday Night Lights. Don't even get me started on Sundays. Ooh. Getting overwhelmed just thinking about it.

As they say in Episodic television, to be continued...

No comments: